VILLAGE HALL, 122 E Lincoln Ave, PO Box 156, Fall Creek, WI 54742
- CLERK-TREASURER Renee Roemhild: 715.877.2177 email@example.com
- DEPUTY-CLERK Joan Drehmel: 715.877.2177 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR Michael Wilhelm: 715.877.2177 or 715.450.9869
- PUBLIC WORKS CREW Bryan Kaatz: 715.877.2177 or 715.450.0114
- PUBLIC WORKS CREW Josh Kaeding: 715.877.2177 or 715.450.0117
- PUBLIC LIBRARY Director Alyson Jones: 715.877.3334 www.fallcreekpubliclibrary.org
- BUILDING INSPECTOR Steve Maley cell phone: 715.797.6474 Office Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- ZONING ADMINISTRATOR Terry Fellenz: 715.877.2390 email@example.com
- Polling Place: Village Hall, 122 E Lincoln Ave, Fall Creek
- Polling Hours: 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
OPEN BOOK AND BOARD OF REVIEW
- Annually, property owners have the opportunity to meet with the Assessor (Randy Prochow 715.632.2194) and discuss their assessment at the “Open Book”.
- If a property owner wishes to object to his assessment, he must attend the “Board of Review”, which is usually held in May. Watch for notices.
PARKS & RECREATION
- Keller Park, located at the Fall Creek Pond, provides ballfields, tennis courts, horseshoe pits, picnic facilities, nature trails and outstanding fishing. Only non-motorized boats are allowed on the pond.
- The Historical Museum, located in Randall Park, houses an impressive antiques display. The Historical Society hosts ice cream socials in the summer.
- Fall Creek Valley Memorial Park offers handicap pier fishing and picnic areas.
VILLAGE BURN/COMPOST SITE
- The Village maintains a burn/compost site located at the Wastewater Treatment Plant that accepts clean, unpainted wood, garden waste, leaves and grass clippings only.
- The site is open during the following hours:
- March 1 through October 31: 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month from 9am - noon, 2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month from 4pm-6pm
- November 1 thru February 28: 1st Saturday of each month 10am – 11am
WINTER WEATHER REMINDER
- On-street parking is prohibited from November 1 to April 1 from 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. for snow removal purposes. Violators will be fined.
- Snow must be removed from sidewalks within 24 hours of snowfall. Violators will be fined.