The Village Board is seeking to fill a vacancy for Village Trustee whose term would expire April 19, 2021. Interested persons should submit their name, address, and phone number to a member of the Village Board no later than 6:30 p.m. on February 3, 2020.
The Village Board is comprised of six part-time trustees and one part-time village president who are elected at-large for two year, overlapping years. They have the responsibility to establish policy by legislation, to adopt a spending plan, and to carry out the duties as defined by State Statutes and Village Ordinances.
Any interested Village resident, who is a minimum of 18 years old, a legal citizen of the United States, and is an eligible voter in the Village of Fall Creek is hereby welcome to submit their name for consideration. The appointment procedure will be as follows:
• The appointment process will be held in OPEN SESSION at the 2/3/2020 Special Village Board meeting.
• Candidates will be interviewed by the Village Board individually with other candidates being asked to step out of the room.
• Order of the interviews will be determined by a random drawing of names by the Village President.
• Village Board members will take turns asking questions of the interested persons.
• The Village Board will then vote upon the appointment.
• The individual appointed to the Board will be sworn into office that evening.
Pay your utility bill, taxes, or make other payments
online with Payment Services Network, Inc.
Click here for UTILITY PAYMENTS
Click here for TAX PAYMENTS through January 31st.
After January 31st, tax payments must be made to Eau Claire County Treasurer.
Click here for MISC PAYMENTS (summer rec registration, pavilion rentals, parking tickets, etc.)
When submitting misc payments, please also email email@example.com with details regarding your payment, i.e. registration form, parking ticket license plate number, etc.